Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm as surprised as anyone.

I must be very impressionable because it's not just Glenn Close (see previous post). Now my husband is rubbing off on me...in a very good way. He's away and yet this is my kitchen 30 minutes after six dinner guests left my apartment. And instead of leaving everything in the sink to soak all night and just going to bed, I washed every dish as soon as the door was shut! Well, there are some on the drying rack and a couple in the sink, but it's just the few that didn't fit in the dishwasher (the ability to fit every single dish we own in the dishwasher is something I've yet to pick up from him). And looking at this photo makes me want to go back over there and wipe those smudges off the counter. This doesn't sound like me...maybe I've had too much wine...

No comments: